Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Vintage Pattern Collection

Hey Ladies,
I just saw Casey's amazing pattern thrift find on her blog http://blog.caseybrowndesigns.com/2012/05/pattern-windfall/
and thought it might be fun to share my pattern collection, though now small in comparison. I'd love to see yours as well, so if you're a fellow blogger leave a link in the comments.... even if you're not I'd love to hear your thoughts on my collection -  your favourites or any fabric suggestions.

Sam




















2 comments:

  1. Wow--you've got some great patterns!!! I really love some of the dresses and the three-piece summer playsuit (adorable!). Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy I stumbled upon your blog, it's so cute! Although small you have some great patterns! The 1940's blouses and shorts pattern at the end are my favorites! Where do you find your patterns, if you dont mind me asking?

    My blog I have with my sisters brentwoodlane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete